PLEASE NOTE THAT MEMBERSHIPS ARE NOT PROCESSED AND ORIENTATIONS ARE NOT BOOKED UNTIL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED IN FULL.
IF YOU ARE PAYING BY EMT, SEND THE EMT AT THE SAME TIME THAT YOU FILL OUT YOUR APPLICATION FORM.
IF YOU ARE PAYING BY CASH, YOU WILL HAVE TO DELIVER THE CASH TO THE MEMBERSHIP CHAIRS HOUSE IN GARSON.
IF PAYING BY CHEQUE, YOU WILL EITHER HAVE TO DELIVER THE CHEQUE OR HAVE IT RECEIVED BY MAIL FIRST.
PRICING IS ON THE PREVIOUS PAGE
1) Fill out the Application form. Make sure to use Google Chrome on your desktop or laptop as this website is not really mobile friendly.
2) If paying in Cash, you will get an email giving you instructions on who to call and drop off the cash to.
3) If paying by EMT, send fee to email@example.com.
No need for a password - Auto deposit is enabled.
4) If paying by cheque you can either
Write the cheque and send it to Rifles and Reels Game and Fish Club
950 Goodwill Drive,
Please indicate on the cheque that it is payment for the appropriate membership at Rifles and Reels
Write the cheque and indicate you will deliver it in person.
**PLEASE USE THE “ADDITIONAL COMMENTS” SECTION ON THE WEBFORM TO INDICATE YOU ARE EITHER MAILING OR DROPPING OFF IN PERSON**
5) The membership chair will call you to arrange an orientation. New membership cards are given out at the beginning of the session. The orientation takes approximately 3 hours and is typically booked on Saturdays but may also be booked on weekday evenings in the summertime. Orientation times depend on the availability of Volunteer Instructors and may take 1-3 weeks before they are booked. 80% of the orientation takes place outside and includes a live fire portion (firearms and ammunition are provided). DRESS APPROPRIATELY.
6) At the conclusion of the orientation, there will be a written test and review performed.
Pricing Structure on Previous Page